Site Newb
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Need help.. Phone now says system software not authorized by verizon.........

I rooted, unlocked bootloader added CWM, made Nandroid backup and then flashed CleanRom 5.0 to my Galaxy S3 I535VRLHE
    Now I get System software not authorized b Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone... Please turn off phone and to to Verizon Wireless store for help.

I took battery out... held volume rocker down, press home and on key...get warning about custom OS and verbage...... says volume up to continue and volume down to cancel and restart... tried both... cancel takes me back to original warning scree... up takes me to red Odin Mode and green droid saying downloading do not turn off, but volume rocker does nothing....
    Can anyone help me?
    Hate to take it to Verizon to have it fixed.
    Darrell
    ds51 at yahoo dot com
    no phone as of now

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 29/0
    Given: 22/0
    Did you use Ez-Unlock and if so what version did you use? There are or were some issues with later versions, I always use V1.2. This message usually means bootloader is still locked.

Steve

Site Newb
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    I used EZ-Unlock, and the root I did was included unlocking the bootloader. The problem I have now is I can't access anything, I can't even get to my memory card thru my pc.
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    I used EZ-Unlock, and the root I did was included unlocking the bootloader
    ???

I would call this a soft brick. Odin back to stock then start the process over. You wrote above you can get to download so you should be able to Odin back.

Steve

Site Newb
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    it takes me to red Odin Mode and green droid saying downloading do not turn off, but volume rocker does nothing.... So while it shows a red Odin, when I connect it to the PC, it downloads the drivers, says it is connected, but does not allow me to do anything.
    Is there software that I should load and then connect to the PC?
    It currently shows on my screen... Odin Mode
    (Red) Odin Mode
    Product Name: Sch-I535
    Custom Binary download: No
    Current Binary: Samsung Official
    System Status: Official
    Qualcom SecureBoot: Enable

then the Green Droid saying Downlaoding.... do not turn off

to get to the above I have to take the battery out, put it back in, hold the volume rocker down, while holding the home key and the on/off key

What do I need to do to get to Odin?????
    Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 32/0
    Given: 43/0
    You need Odin on your pc

This Donation Link Is Benny's Donation Link

Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Go to section #5 here. You will find a step by step set of instructions for restoring your device back to stock.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1762709

Steve

Site Newb
    Thanks
    Thumbs Up/Down
    I had this happen before and from what I believe happened was that SuperUser wasn't able to grant permissions. You know how when an app updates, the next time you try to run it you get the screen pop up showing changes and you have to ok that before using the program? So what you have to do it open the program and ok that box before SuperUser will actually grant the permissions. So it'll ask you, but it won't actually do it because you didn't run the app and ok the stupid change log box. Give that a try as it burned me before.

Chris...

Quote Originally Posted by dws51 View Post
    I rooted, unlocked bootloader added CWM, made Nandroid backup and then flashed CleanRom 5.0 to my Galaxy S3 I535VRLHE
    Now I get System software not authorized b Verizon Wireless has been found on your phone... Please turn off phone and to to Verizon Wireless store for help.

I took battery out... held volume rocker down, press home and on key...get warning about custom OS and verbage...... says volume up to continue and volume down to cancel and restart... tried both... cancel takes me back to original warning scree... up takes me to red Odin Mode and green droid saying downloading do not turn off, but volume rocker does nothing....
    Can anyone help me?
    Hate to take it to Verizon to have it fixed.
    Darrell
    ds51 at yahoo dot com
    no phone as of now